Don't see an answer to your question here? Give us a holler: email@example.com
- What size/style axe should I get?
- Can I send you an axe I have to be restored?
- How do I return my product?
- Do you ship internationally?
- Can I put a custom mark/message on my product? How do I do that?
- How do I care for my Trust Co. axe?
- What happens if my Trust Co. product needs repairs?
- Where is your shop located? How can I visit?
- I have a retail shop – Who do I contact about carrying Trust Co. products?
What size/style axe should I get?
Finding the right axe is a blend of your personal preferences and the task you'll be using it for. Most Trust Co. axes are of the "felling axe" variety – which are designed cut down trees with a slender shape that can cut against the grain. But, you can use them just as well making kindling for a backyard fire.
So that's maybe a long way of saying "it's up to you."
Can I send you an axe I have to be restored?
From time to time we do custom restorations. If you've got an axe that needs some loving care, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org with some info and pictures so we can size up the job.
How do I return my product?
Please contact us at email@example.com to arrange your return.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, if your country is not listed, please contact us for specific shipping costs: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I put a custom mark/message on my product? How do I do that?
You absolutely can customize your Trust Co product with a name, logo, or some other meaningful inscription.
If you're interested in a custom mark, you must contact us before you buy your email@example.com
We work with a partner company in Portland, OR to do all specialized marks, and need to determine pricing and lead time on a case-by-case basis. Bare minimum, it adds 4 weeks to the shipping turn around. If you're interested in a custom mark, contact us before you buy your product.
How do I care for my Trust Co. axe?
For a lifetime (or more) or use start with these basic steps:
- Keep your axe clean and dry
- Rub the handle down with linseed oil once or twice a year
- Sharpen the blade as needed, using a metal file and some lubricating oil (wear protective gloves)
What happens if my Trust Co. product needs repairs?
Where is your shop located? How can I visit?
Contact us to set up a visit!
523 SE PINE STREET
PORTLAND, OR 97214
I have a retail shop – Who do I contact about carrying Trust Co. products?
Thanks for asking. firstname.lastname@example.org